Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 1946: Fight That Man!
- 1862: That Time Abraham Lincoln Levitated on a Piano
- 3rd Century AD: A Slave Rebellion on Chios
- 1946: First They Came
- 1958: Indrani Rahman and a Douglas DC-6
- 1956: I'm Putting My Queer Shoulder to the Wheel
- 1820: Vishnu as Vishvarupa
- 1957: The Creation of the Birds
- 331 BC: Jars
- 1991: The Life of the Mind
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Science Fiction
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: The Sky
At Lynn, Mass., one evening in 1682, after the sun had set, and darkness had begun to throw its pall over the land, a man by the name of Handford went out of doors to ascertain if the new moon … Continue reading
Last week. See more here.
Caspar David Friedrich: Evening with Clouds (1824)
A few days ago. See more here.
Just now. See more.
Earlier this evening. See more here.
Yesterday morning. See more here.