Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 12th Century: The Unknown Language
- 2020: City
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1909: Heptu Bidding Farewell to the City of Obb
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1930: Work Must Not Cease
- 1776: The Resurrection of the Universal Friend
- 1927: East River
- 1970: Wet Paint
- 1933: Who You Gonna Believe—Me or Your Own Eyes?
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Rivers
Evelyn Hofer: Dublin Sky (1966); from Dublin: A Portrait (1967).
Peder Mørk Mønsted: A Summer River Landscape (1894)
Janus La Cour: Quiet Summer Evening by the River Mouth (1892)
Georgy Nissky: Morning on the Volga (1954)
John Noble: The Building of Tidewater (c.1937)
Georgia O’Keeffe: East River from the Shelton (East River No. 1) (c. 1927-28)
Chester Higgins: Environmental Protection Agency photo – “The George Washington Bridge in heavy smog. View toward the New Jersey side of the Hudson River” (May 1973)
The Rivers of America consists of sixty-five volumes published over 37 years (1937-1974): Published by Farrar & Rinehart (1937–1946): 1. The Kennebec: Cradle of the Americans, Robert P. Tristram Coffin, 1937; illustrated by Maitland de Gogorza 2. The Upper Mississippi, … Continue reading
Adolf von Meckel: British Gas Works on the River Spree (before 1893)