Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 1958: Rothko / Television
- 5th Century BC: Hermes Kriophoros
- 5th Century BC: Zeus Ammon
- 1913: Then from the Darkness there Came Another Sound
- 32,000 ya: Panel of the Lions
- 100 AD: Leucippus
- 1927: A Dawn Flight
- 2006: WHEN I AM WITH PEOPLE I AM BOTHERED BY HEARING VERY QUEER THINGS
- 1505: The Dog Hidden Under the Hidden Unicorn
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: 1910’s
Eervar; the last pig in a litter. This bonnive [sucking-pig] being usually very small and hard to keep alive is often given to one of the children for a pet; and it is reared in great comfort in a warm … Continue reading
John Duncan: St. Bride (1913) St. Brigid of Kildare (c. 451 – 525) is said to have been carried by angels from Iona, a small island in the Hebrides, to Bethlehem (and back in time) to serve as a midwife … Continue reading
Happy May Day!
Demons associated with astrological signs—from a Persian manuscript on magic and astrology, 1912.
Christopher Richard Wynne Nevinson: Bursting Shell (1915)
Charles John Holmes: A Two-Year-Old Steel Works: Erected during the War for Messrs. Steel, Peech & Tozer, Ltd, Phoenix Works, Rotherham (c. 1918)
Ivan Fedorovich Choultse: Park in Neskuchnoye (1919)