Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 15th Century: The Ideal City
- 1965: The Girl Who Took Care of the Turkeys
- 11th Century: Map of the World
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1899: Rocky Surf
- 1989: Inferno Joe
- 12th Century: The Unknown Language
- 1936: Gold Were His Limbs where He Was Bird
- 1495: Weighing Souls
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Science Fiction
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Seascapes
Léon Spilliaert: Seascape Seen from Mariakerke (1909)
George Howell Gay: Surf, Long Beach, Rockport; I made up the date.
Alfred Thompson Bricher: Seascape (1874)
Frederick Leighton: Distant View of Mountains in the Aegean Sea (1867)
Lyonel Feininger: Calm at Sea II (1927)
William Trost Richards: Moonrise over the Beach; I made up the date.
Nils Hansteen: Marine (1893)
Josef Püttner: Sinking of the Emigrant Ship “Austria” on 13th September 1858 (1858)
Albert Bierstadt: The Burning Ship (ca 1871)
Otto Kuhler: Queen of the Clouds (1924)