Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1979: Who's the Commanding Officer Here?
- 1776: The Resurrection of the Universal Friend
- 2020: City
- 1845: Frederick Douglass Visits Ireland
- 1936: Gold Were His Limbs where He Was Bird
- 1903: Little Red Riding Hood and Friends
- 1975: Fred Hampton's Door
- 1850: The Last Hoopoe Starling
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Seascapes
Lyonel Feininger: Calm at Sea II (1927)
William Trost Richards: Moonrise over the Beach; I made up the date.
Nils Hansteen: Marine (1893)
Josef Püttner: Sinking of the Emigrant Ship “Austria” on 13th September 1858 (1858)
Albert Bierstadt: The Burning Ship (ca 1871)
Otto Kuhler: Queen of the Clouds (1924)
William Trost Richards: Quiet Seascape (1883)