Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 1958: Rothko / Television
- 5th Century BC: Hermes Kriophoros
- 5th Century BC: Zeus Ammon
- 1913: Then from the Darkness there Came Another Sound
- 32,000 ya: Panel of the Lions
- 100 AD: Leucippus
- 1927: A Dawn Flight
- 2006: WHEN I AM WITH PEOPLE I AM BOTHERED BY HEARING VERY QUEER THINGS
- 1505: The Dog Hidden Under the Hidden Unicorn
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Seascapes
William Trost Richards: Beach at Long Branch: Sunrise (1872)
A seascape by mid-20th-century French artist Edouard Mandon; title and date unknown. I haven’t been able to find out much about him.
Frederick Judd Waugh: The Risen Moon (1926)
Frederick Judd Waugh: A Dawn Flight; I guessed at the date.
Max Jensen: Seagulls over the Waves; I made up the date.
Charles Ernest Butler: Sunset at Low Tide, Westcliff on Sea (1932)