Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 1649: Descartes's Wooden Daughter
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1585: A Young Daughter of the Picts
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1964: World's Largest Miniature City
- 1617: Atalanta Fugiens
- 1820: Vishnu as Vishvarupa
- 1927: Divine Law
- 1967: Alice in Wonderland
- 1845: Frederick Douglass Visits Ireland
- Great Britain
- Native Americans
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Seascapes
George Howell Gay: Surf, Long Beach, Rockport; I made up the date.
Alfred Thompson Bricher: Seascape (1874)
Frederick Leighton: Distant View of Mountains in the Aegean Sea (1867)
Lyonel Feininger: Calm at Sea II (1927)
William Trost Richards: Moonrise over the Beach; I made up the date.
Nils Hansteen: Marine (1893)
Josef Püttner: Sinking of the Emigrant Ship “Austria” on 13th September 1858 (1858)
Albert Bierstadt: The Burning Ship (ca 1871)
Otto Kuhler: Queen of the Clouds (1924)
William Trost Richards: Quiet Seascape (1883)