Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1979: Who's the Commanding Officer Here?
- 1776: The Resurrection of the Universal Friend
- 2020: City
- 1845: Frederick Douglass Visits Ireland
- 1936: Gold Were His Limbs where He Was Bird
- 1903: Little Red Riding Hood and Friends
- 1975: Fred Hampton's Door
- 1850: The Last Hoopoe Starling
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Albert Bierstadt
Albert Bierstadt: The Burning Ship (ca 1871)
From the December 9, 1911 issue of The Outlook: A number of years ago I was invited to visit a friend who lived at a large and beautiful country-seat on the Hudson. Shortly after my arrival I started, with a … Continue reading
Albert Bierstadt: Storm in the Mountains (c. 1870) (source)