Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Join 575 other subscribers
Recent Top Posts
- 1559: Not Man, Not Woman, Not Androgyne
- 2001: Anatomy of a Centaur
- 1649: Descartes's Wooden Daughter
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1909: Heptu Bidding Farewell to the City of Obb
- 12th Century: The Unknown Language
- 1937: Celebration
- 2014: A Moroccan Man (1913)
- 1972: Black Children Keep Your Spirits Free
- 1607: Book of Kings
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Science Fiction
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged 1890's, 19th Century, Art, Great Britain, Industry, Lionel Walden, Painting, Trains, USA, Wales. Bookmark the permalink.
LikeLiked by 2 people
What a fantastic picture!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’ve posted his work before: https://corvusfugit.com/tag/lionel-walden/