Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 15th Century: The Ideal City
- 1776: The Resurrection of the Universal Friend
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1550: Le Petit Lorrain
- 1969: The Color of Pomegranates
- 1649: Descartes's Wooden Daughter
- 1930: Work Must Not Cease
- 1968: BE THE THING!
- 1967: Talented Amateur
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Orpheus
Stolen poems incite a rumble in Jean Cocteau’s Orpheus (1950).
Pierre Amédée Marcel-Béronneau: Orpheus in Hades (1897)
Jean Marais in Jean Cocteau’s Orpheus (1950)