Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 5650: The Last Day of Manhattan
- 1938: Death Loop
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1944: The Removal of Sewell Avery
- 1845: Frederick Douglass Visits Ireland
- 1920: Thomas Shields Clarke Leaves his Autochromes
- 5th Century BC: Zeus Ammon
- 1863: Donkey
- 2014: A Moroccan Man (1913)
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Science Fiction
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Orpheus
Stolen poems incite a rumble in Jean Cocteau’s Orpheus (1950).
Pierre Amédée Marcel-Béronneau: Orpheus in Hades (1897)
Jean Marais in Jean Cocteau’s Orpheus (1950)