Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 1617: Atalanta Fugiens
- 1958: The Quiet American Shows at the Victoria
- 16th Century: Manhattan Before New York
- 1920: Mother and Father Had Turned Into Cabbages
- 1585: A Young Daughter of the Picts
- 1943: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
- 1845: Frederick Douglass Visits Ireland
- 1865: O Roaches!
- 1927: The Pat, Pat, Pat of the Sleepy Sheep
- 17th Century: Manual
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Clothing
Charles Ginner: The Dressmaking Factory (c. 1914)
Oglala Lakota (Teton Sioux) artists, South Dakota: Man’s Shirt (1865) (source)
Vincent van Gogh: A Pair of Leather Clogs (1889)
From a museum show of leather jackets. This site dates this jacket to “ca. late 1970s–early 1980s,” but the “Punisher” pin and Cannibal Corpse patches clearly indicate a date in the 1990’s.