Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 15th Century: The Ideal City
- 1965: The Girl Who Took Care of the Turkeys
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 11th Century: Map of the World
- 1899: Rocky Surf
- 1989: Inferno Joe
- 12th Century: The Unknown Language
- 1936: Gold Were His Limbs where He Was Bird
- 1495: Weighing Souls
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Science Fiction
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Tattoos
Alexandre Pierre Marie Dumoutier: plaster cast of Matua Tawai, a New Zealander of Ikanamawi (1838) Moulage sur nature became a powerful freezing and fixation tool used to document a natural and even human hic et nunc status. In the great … Continue reading
Jacques Le Moyne de Morgues: A Young Daughter of the Picts (ca. 1585) An engraving based on this miniature appeared in the section on Picts and ancient Britons in Thomas Hariot’s Briefe and True Report of the New Found Land … Continue reading
Jessica Harrison paints tattoos on found ceramic figures: Painted Lady (14), 2015 See more here.