Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 5650: The Last Day of Manhattan
- 1938: Death Loop
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1944: The Removal of Sewell Avery
- 1845: Frederick Douglass Visits Ireland
- 1920: Thomas Shields Clarke Leaves his Autochromes
- 5th Century BC: Zeus Ammon
- 1863: Donkey
- 2014: A Moroccan Man (1913)
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Science Fiction
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Eagles
William Blake: Headpiece to “The Eagle,” an illustration for William Hayley’s Ballads Founded on Anecdotes Relating to Animals (1802).
Jim Charlie (Squamish): Eagle Panel (c. 2018)
Binn sin, a luin Doire an Chairn! ní chuala mé i n-aird san bhith ceól ba binne ná do cheól agus tú fá bhun do nid. Aoincheól is binne fán mbith,— mairg nách éisteann ris go fóil, a mhic Arphluinn … Continue reading
Chief Henry Speck: Totem: Eagle (1960’s) (source)