Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 1939: Revolt
- 11th Century: Map of the World
- 1643: O England Looke Upon this Monstrous Thing
- 1966: A Riot is the Language of the Unheard
- 2020: City
- 1979: Who's the Commanding Officer Here?
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1903: Little Red Riding Hood and Friends
- 1861: Most Photographed American of the 19th Century
- 1850: The Last Hoopoe Starling
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Eagles
William Blake: Headpiece to “The Eagle,” an illustration for William Hayley’s Ballads Founded on Anecdotes Relating to Animals (1802).
Jim Charlie (Squamish): Eagle Panel (c. 2018)
Binn sin, a luin Doire an Chairn! ní chuala mé i n-aird san bhith ceól ba binne ná do cheól agus tú fá bhun do nid. Aoincheól is binne fán mbith,— mairg nách éisteann ris go fóil, a mhic Arphluinn … Continue reading
Chief Henry Speck: Totem: Eagle (1960’s) (source)