Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Join 571 other followers
Recent Top Posts
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1876: The Bowsprit Got Mixed with the Rudder Sometimes.
- 1649: Descartes's Wooden Daughter
- 1957: Krazy Ikes
- 1494: The Poisoning of Pico della Mirandola
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1927: Festival
- 2001: Anatomy of a Centaur
- 1737: The One Was Dress'd as a Man
- 1973: Head Sculpture
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Science Fiction
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Comic Strips
Robert Sikoryak’s version of Dante’s Inferno as a series of “Bazooka Joe” comics (1989). Sikoryak has also done a version of The Scarlet Letter as a series of “Little Lulu” strips, a “Peanuts” version of Kafka’s Metamorphosis, Crime and Punishment … Continue reading
Annibale Carracci: Christ Crowned with Thorns (16th Century) Phil Roman, director: It’s the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown (1974)
Bill Melendez, director: It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) Charlie Brown, undaunted, seeks tenderness and fulfillment on every side: in baseball, in building kites, in his relationship with his dog, Snoopy, in playing with the girls. He always fails. … Continue reading
Walt MacDougall: Illustration for “MacDougall’s Stories for Good Children,” February 22, 1903 (source)