Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 1505: The Dog Hidden Under the Hidden Unicorn
- 17th Century: The Favorite Sounds of Finn
- 2017: May I Help You?
- 1830: What Color is Your Face Type?
- 1929: The Metropolis of Tomorrow
- 1932: Summer in Saint-Michel
- 1649: Descartes's Wooden Daughter
- 1879: Alice
- 1946: Fight That Man!
- 1980: Raven and the First People
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Theater
A. S. Seer, printer: Strange Adventures in The Fall and Rise of Humpty Dumpty (c. 1899) (source)
Serge Sudeikin: Fixing her Hair (Ruby Elzy in “Porgy and Bess,” 1935) (1935) (listen)
Statue of a Young Satyr Wearing a Theater Mask of Silenos. Roman, about 1st century A.D. Restorations by Alessandro Algardi, 1628. (source) Silenos (or Silenus) was, in Greek mythology, the tutor and companion of Dionysus, the god of wine and … Continue reading