Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1944: The Removal of Sewell Avery
- 3rd Century AD: A Slave Rebellion on Chios
- 2020: City
- 1914: Honour Has Come Back, as a King, to Earth
- 1908: Work or Riot
- 1984: The Battle of Orgreave
- 1649: Descartes's Wooden Daughter
- 1966: A Riot is the Language of the Unheard
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Shoes
A selection from Charlotte Beradt’s Dreams of the Third Reich. Beradt was a journalist in Germany when Hitler took power and, inspired by the first dream below “set out to collect the dreams the Nazi regime had generated”—which she did … Continue reading
As for his feet, sometimes he wore on each a sock, or on the one a sock and on the other a stocking, or a boot, or a shoe, or a slipper, or a sock and a boot, or a … Continue reading
Hans Hemmert’s art installation level (1997) consists of a shelf of platforms that guests attach to their shoes so that everyone is two meters tall (about 6′ 7″).