Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 5650: The Last Day of Manhattan
- 1938: Death Loop
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1944: The Removal of Sewell Avery
- 1845: Frederick Douglass Visits Ireland
- 1920: Thomas Shields Clarke Leaves his Autochromes
- 5th Century BC: Zeus Ammon
- 1863: Donkey
- 2014: A Moroccan Man (1913)
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Science Fiction
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Shoes
A selection from Charlotte Beradt’s Dreams of the Third Reich. Beradt was a journalist in Germany when Hitler took power and, inspired by the first dream below “set out to collect the dreams the Nazi regime had generated”—which she did … Continue reading
As for his feet, sometimes he wore on each a sock, or on the one a sock and on the other a stocking, or a boot, or a shoe, or a slipper, or a sock and a boot, or a … Continue reading
Hans Hemmert’s art installation level (1997) consists of a shelf of platforms that guests attach to their shoes so that everyone is two meters tall (about 6′ 7″).