Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1945: The Book of Alfred Kantor
- 1944: The Removal of Sewell Avery
- 1883: Umbrella
- 1930: Work Must Not Cease
- 1933: Dreams of the Third Reich
- 17th Century: The Favorite Sounds of Finn
- 1991: Confound these Wretched Rodents!
- 1989: Inferno Joe
- 1914: Honour Has Come Back, as a King, to Earth
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Folktales
A quite common superstitious practice, in order to rid a house of Cockroaches, is in vogue in our country at the present time. It is no other than to address these pests a written letter containing the following words, or … Continue reading
Ivan Bilibin: Vasilisa the Beautiful (1899)
Theodor Kittelsen: The Princess Picking Lice from the Troll (1900)