Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1605: Not the Author of Don Quixote
- 2020: City
- 1927: Divine Law
- 1950: Mirrors Are the Doors through which Death Comes and Goes
- 1776: The Resurrection of the Universal Friend
- 1896: Beach
- 1976: Kids and Comics
- 1750 BC: Let Man Bear the Load of the Gods!
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Eyes
Eye portrait brooches from early 19th century England. All at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Joan Miró: Homage to Miró (1973)
F Ramme: Anatomical model of the human eye (1850-1894) (source)
Shonen Magazine, 1970 (source)