Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Join 571 other followers
Recent Top Posts
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1876: The Bowsprit Got Mixed with the Rudder Sometimes.
- 1737: The One Was Dress'd as a Man
- 1927: Festival
- 2001: Anatomy of a Centaur
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1957: Krazy Ikes
- 1973: Head Sculpture
- 1961: The Disaster of Everyday Life
- 1920: Helen Keller Holding a Magnolia
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Science Fiction
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Eyes
Eye portrait brooches from early 19th century England. All at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Joan Miró: Homage to Miró (1973)
F Ramme: Anatomical model of the human eye (1850-1894) (source)
Shonen Magazine, 1970 (source)