Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 1944: The Removal of Sewell Avery
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1924: That's What the Leaves Murmured
- 2020: City
- 1945: The Book of Alfred Kantor
- 1655: One Hundred Inventions
- 1969: Better Than Those Motherfuckers
- 1976: Kids and Comics
- 5th Century BC: Hermes Kriophoros
- 3rd Century AD: A Slave Rebellion on Chios
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Eyes
Eye portrait brooches from early 19th century England. All at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Joan Miró: Homage to Miró (1973)
F Ramme: Anatomical model of the human eye (1850-1894) (source)
Shonen Magazine, 1970 (source)