Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Join 571 other followers
Recent Top Posts
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1876: The Bowsprit Got Mixed with the Rudder Sometimes.
- 1737: The One Was Dress'd as a Man
- 1927: Festival
- 2001: Anatomy of a Centaur
- 1910: Portrait of a Woman
- 1920: Helen Keller Holding a Magnolia
- 1961: The Disaster of Everyday Life
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 1665: Pyrophylaciorum
- Great Britain
- New York City
- Science Fiction
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: 5th Century
John Duncan: St. Bride (1913) St. Brigid of Kildare (c. 451 – 525) is said to have been carried by angels from Iona, a small island in the Hebrides, to Bethlehem (and back in time) to serve as a midwife … Continue reading
Teotihuacan cencer lid (c. 450-650)