Welcome to corvusfugit.com!Corvus fugit means "the crow flies."
Recent Top Posts
- 1740: Thangka Depicting Vajrabhairava
- 1605: Not the Author of Don Quixote
- 1883: Educate! Agitate! Organize!
- 312 BC: A Musicians' Strike in Ancient Rome
- 2.2 mya: Matsya and the Asura Hayagriva
- 1913: Whitlock's Folly
- 1550: Le Petit Lorrain
- 1551: The Harrowing of Hell
- 1649: Descartes's Wooden Daughter
- 1927: Divine Law
- Great Britain
- Native Americans
- New York City
- Ships & Sailing
- The Sky
Tag Archives: Masks
Klatle-bhi (Kwakwaka’wakw/Squamish): The Guardian; I had to guess on the date.
Tlatilco Mask (1100-600 BC); the Tlatilco culture flourished in the Valley of Mexico between 1250 and 800 BC.
Evan Aster (Gitxaala Nation): Kitkatla Watchman (2012) (source)